Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Made It

Well I made it another year. I get to the check the next box of 46-50 year old now. WOW I always thought that people this age were old when I was checking that 20 something box 20 some years ago. But another year gone by and I am still taking up some air.

I went with Jessica's school to the Brewer game today and it was nice till we left and they blew a tied game to lose like 9-2. What a bunch of goofs. I had a group of 5 girls and they were good and then a few other boys and girls went ever to far behind. It was fun as a few of the other kids were asking me to sit near them and one kid kept playing with my hair. Kind of weird but funny at the same time. Good kids and I didn't lose any so that was good, I think.

Then it was off to a BBQ at the new school Jessica is going to attend next year to meet a few of the staff and Principal. It is going to be a nice school and Jessica is really looking forward to going there and so are we. The school is building on and doing a lot of nice things to make the kids education better and I like to see that.

Last night I looked at the chair of pain and had enough of it and moved it to the front hallway and packed up the ice cooler. I have the living room back and it is nice looking after 2 1/2 months with the chair and cooler set up gone. I'm hoping that the Dr gives me the OK to get 3 to 4 days a week of PT after the visit next week. I want this to get going full speed ahead and I think more PT is the answer. I will keep my fingers crossed for the OK. Time to see why on my Birthday I am sitting alone as everyone is in different rooms. Hopefully the punks are doing home work as I know Jess has hers done. Later..

No comments: