Monday, May 24, 2010

Hot one

It is a warm one today and I think it caught up to me today at PT as when I stood up I got so dizzy that the therapist looked at me and asked if I was OK. I think she thought I was going to fall over. Just a little dehydrated I guess and as one knows they must breath when standing up. But I was OK and then left and went home and drank 2 bottles water and then went for a rolling therapy ride with Nate. All OK after the ride and then I jumped in the pool and that was awesome. The water temp was 78 today and that is up 20 degrees in the last 6 days. We will put the thermal cover back on tonight and with the warm weather and sun tomorrow the water may be in the 80's for sure. Now that will feel awesome to jump in when we get home from the track tomorrow night. But now I need to pay attention to the last episode of 24. Later..

No comments: