Friday, May 07, 2010

Kids

While at Ben's today Nate and Maddie got on a tandem and asked can we get one? Where in the hell are we going to put it when no one is riding it? Hell if the 2 of them were on them one it I think that Maddie would kill Nate. He is a little more of a dare devil then Maddie is comfortable with. Heck he was ready to roll down the ramp and she was going crazy already. So needless to say the bike is still there and not in my basement. I know it is hard to believe that I didn't buy another bike but I don't see them or for that fact me using it enough right now. Now the girls are making a mess trying to make some strawberry facial stuff, can you believe that there is more on the counter and floor then on their face? Believe me there is. More on that later. Later..

No comments: