Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thursday ride

Tonight was a nice tame group ride. The 30 plus of us stayed together for most of the ride. It only split into 2 groups after the Fox River and then it stayed that way to the end. It was a nice ride as for the last part of the ride we did a rolling pace line that stayed together and worked for the rest of the ride. I think that I am getting my riding legs back as I felt good for the entire ride even though in the end we were about a mile per hour slower for the end average but that is OK as Nate has a race at Muskego park on Saturday morning and then BMX on Saturday night and Sunday. Busy weekend coming up so the pace was perfect.

Today the PT was good as we made gains where I could move the arm in certain directions and there was no pain for the first time in 3 plus months. But the therapists said that tonight it would hurt as the amount of work we were doing today it would catch up later. She was right as tonight there is some stiffness and soreness beginning to set in and I think like last Friday tomorrow it will be still and sore. But no pain no gain. I feel it getting better after each PT. Now I need a bowl of ice cream. Later..

No comments: