Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Back to school

Here is the picture that I got of Jess going to her new school today. We decided last year to try to get her into a different school and she was chosen to go so we pulled her and put her into the new one. She was a little scared this morning as she was going to a school where she knew no one. But Cece had her first day so with kids so I had to take her. With me she was scared but did not cause any issues for me. I dropped her off and she went in and never looked back. It was a half day so I took a day off and picked her up later too. I got there a few minutes early and her class was walking around the track and Jess was already talking to her classmates. She came out after school saying she likes her new school a lot better and said she made some new friends already. To celebrate we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner as it started to rain so no ride for Nate and I. Well see you at the beat down tomorrow. Later..

No comments: