Thursday, September 23, 2010

Double vision

Well over the last few days my eyes have been acting up causing the vision to like stack things. That meaning that things I look at have the lettering stacked up or if you look at someone they have 4 eyes. It has been annoying and gets worse and then a little better then bad again. I went to the eye Dr today and now he wants me to get a MRI so I have to call my family Dr and set that up. Oh things just keep loading up on my plate and happening to me lately but oh well nothing I can't deal with.

This weekend Nate has a cross race in Sun Prairie on Saturday and then on Sunday we head to the WORS race. As always another busy weekend for us and the good thing is Nate can drive us to the races as the eyes make the driving a tad tough. But now it is finish the WORS series a get a few cross races tossed in there. See you at the races as this post looks 2 times as long as it really is. Later..

No comments: