Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sick Day

Today I had to take a vacation day to spend the day with Jessica as she had to go to the Dr for a strep throat culture as she was running a fever and had a red throat. Cece took her yesterday to the Dr and they said keep her home today so that meant I had to take one of my many vacation days I have to burn. We got her homework and she did that and some extra that Cece had lined up for her. Just being home sick is not a pass to sit and watch TV here, you study too.

I got a bunch of chores around the house done today too. Then I had to get the other 2 kids then run Jess to the dentist to get a retainer put in her lower teeth area to keep a few spaces open for some permanent teeth to occupy. Now I have to run to Jessica's school for a open house as Cece is at her school as they have open house on the same night. As I always say I go to work to relax as once at home it is run, run, run. Well got to run. Later..

No comments: