Thursday, September 09, 2010

Sick again

Well I took vacation day today as Jessica tossed her breakfast in the school parking lot. So she is not ready to get back to school yet. I hate this that she is missing these days of school as everyday gone is so much missed. Hopefully tomorrow she is better and back in her desk.

This morning also had to take Nate for his drivers test this morning. I had already taken a few hours of vacation to get this done so I just had to call in and tell them that I was taking the entire day instead. Nate passed his driving test and the lady that tested him said he was a real good driver and did a great job. So now I have another driver in the house and I can tell him to go and get things instead of me all the time. I was even nice to let him take the car and he drove to school already by himself. Crazy I know but at least I don't have to take a hour of vacation every day to pick the kids up anymore he can drive them all home. NICE.....

I still have some PT for another couple of days and now I have to take Jess and have her sit in the waiting area while I go to that. I better get going as I have 10 minutes to get there. Then I can enjoy the day of doing things around the house with Jess and her fever. Later..

No comments: