Sunday, September 05, 2010

DPRT gravel ride


Rode the Des Plaines River Trail with Russell, Ron, Chris, Chris, Anne, Rick, Vicky and Nate. We rode out 33 plus miles and turned it around and rode it back. The trail is crushed gravel but not your flat no turns rail road bed but a nice trail with turns, bridges inclines and through many forest preserves. We kept it a good clip and may have offended a few others as we went by them but we were safe and passed with plenty of room But being Illinois you expect the rudeness from them. But it was a blast on the tandem and after a few more rides I think Nate and I will be good to good in 2 weeks. I would load pictures but for some reason they are not loading into my computer. I will try again later. So here is one I took from Russell for now. Tomorrow is a easy ride with the family to keep it real. See you on the road. Later..

No comments: