Tuesday, September 07, 2010

New ride

Went looking at another car for the family and wanted one that was sturdy and reliable. I also wanted and a car that i could put bikes inside during the winter. I have the truck but taking it to the bmx track 2 to 3 times a week cost a little in gas. I looked at several wagons and found some way to small and others that I just did not like. I looked at some SUV's but they were about the same in gas as the truck so I looked at the Volvo and it fit what we needed. Good gas and a solid car too. Plus Nate is going to use it to drive back and forth to school. He has to take Maddie and Jess to so I wanted a good car. I just hope that it was the right buy and that it lasts several years. Later..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW now that is some sweet - safe - style!

my first was a 74 dodge dart with a slant 6 (a style of a different kind) .... 600 dollars with an am AND fm radio.

speaking of firsts ,, i would have found a car with a very, very small back seat

anyway .... what was i saying? oh yeah .. cool car!

p.s. GIDDYUP!

Jay said...

Yeah the back small back seat would had been nice but I need to haul bikes and Nate doesn't have the time to use the back seat with all his racing and riding.

We wanted and safe and reliable car and a car that could hold 4 bmx bikes and 3 mtn bikes and road bikes inside. This one was perfect.

Ronsta, said...

Sweet!