Saturday, September 04, 2010

Blown away

Nothing fancy today except several hours on the road with the wind and Nate. It seemed like the wind was in our face for most of the ride but that doesn't matter as it only makes you stronger and a little more tired at the end. Tomorrow Nate and I are joining Russell and a few others for a ride on the DPRT at 9:30am for a ride out and back. All are welcome to join as long as yo are ready to roll at 9:30am form the Russell road parking lot.

Also looked at a few cars today and still have not found the one that I want to have for The Boy to drive around. We just need the extra car as with them going to school and having things to do when we have things to do we need the 3rd car. I looked at a few today and the cars were just not right or the salesman wasn't. I know it a used car but I want one that is in good shape and that will last a couple of years. I also want to buy a car that I can put our bikes inside during the winter when we are bmx'n. So it limits the choice to a few wagon's. I will keep you posted when we pull the plug and choose one. Later..

No comments: