Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas concert

We went to the school and watched the kids sing their Christmas songs. Jessica's class was so cute. The 4 year olds sang so loud or should I say screamed their songs. Jessie was smiling so much I don't know how she could sing. Nate was singing with the 6th, 7th and 8th graders. I think only the girls and the well you know dork guys were singing. I think I saw Nate move his lips a few times. Maddie was in the front row and I think she was singing. It was a nice Christmas concert. Now it feels like Christmas is almost here.

Not much else is happening and I have off after tomorrow until Jan 3rd. I plan on doing some riding so if anyone else is off give me a call as maybe we can hook up for ride. I hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas. Later..

2 comments:

The Shed Master said...

About time you updated this crappy blog

DIHAF? said...

Thats great. My youngest is 6 and still totally into it.

We are riding this afternoon or evening, Friday probably around 1, and
Saturday morning at 9. I will post it on my blog. Russell has the email.