Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Opp's

Wow I posted that Nate and I are going to the bmx track and I got phone calls that others were thinking Walworth. But my bad as I did mean the 4 seasons indoor bmx and skate park. I didn't think people read my blog. But I do mean the 4 season's and we are going there from 10 to midnight tonight. I t was fun last time and I'm looking forward to Nate trying bmx Xgame style.

We went bowling last night and it was fun. Russell and I were neck and neck each game and Bubba was the bowler though. He was consistent and had some good games. I had the high one of 181. Not bad for a bunch of bikers. We couldn't match the 10 year old 200# kid and his old man bowling strikes. They both were fat and had the Milwaukee tumor going. The kids were having fun and Jessie was funny. She sat on the alley and pushed the ball so slow that it almost stop before the pins. One time it did and I smashed the ball with another one. Only one ball still made it down there and Nate had to go get the other ball anyhow. Jessie did get a strike in one of the games. Nate, Dylan and Megan bowled all night as the others had to run to the game room and were in there for the rest of the night. We will have to try it again. Have to go and eat. Later..

No comments: