Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hitt'n the deck

Cece and I shopped this morning and got most of the gifts for everyone bought. I hate the mall's but it has to be done. Got home and Nate and I made it to the BMX track. I love when it is snowing out as the parents who like to sauce it up all day don't bring the kiddies to the races. Only 34 moto's. Nate took a planned 2nd in age and missed the cruiser main. I got into the main and was in solid 2nd and pulled my right foot out and hit the deck. I brushed myself off and rolled in for 3rd. Bummer. Tomorrow is a double pointer and we are going back for more.

Putting the lights on the tree tonight and then we are going to decorate it when the Boy and I get back from the races. A big congratulations the Samantha as she is the National Cyclecross champ. Way to go Samantha you rock. Also a great job done by Katie A. as she won also. Well have to get the BMX clothes out of the dryer and get the rest of the lights on that tree.

No comments: