Sunday, December 11, 2005

Move'n on up

The boy and I went to the BMX track again today. The Boy won his age group and now has been moved up to intermediate. He won his age with no problem today. He rode away from the other kids. I think he will do alright in the intermediate class. He will rise to the level in no time. He will make the mains and hold his ground. In the open he made the main and was sitting in 3rd and the guys go down in front of him and he had to run around the guys on the ground. He got up and was in 3rd but another couple had the speed and he had to settle for 5th. He missed the cruiser open as he was racing 3 real fast 12 year olds. I missed the main as I had 3 former pros and another real fast racer in my moto's also. I was a little timid from the crash yesterday. I could have pushed one of the other racers over the burm or made something bad happen to make the main but us old guys don't race that way. We have to get up and go to work the next day. Now we wait to see what numbers we get for next year. I hope you are feeling better Ron. Joey got a few places today like a 2nd and a 3rd so we need you back there. He will get a big head.

Russell, Jim, and Mike went for a ride in the snow and it sounded fun. Now that we are done for the next couple of weeks I'll be doing the rides with the guys. Our next BMX race will New Years eve in Indiana. The gate will drops at Midnight. We will then drive to Walworth for the races there. So outdoor riding the next couple of weekends.

Time to get the trimings for the tree out and let the fun begin. Later..

No comments: