Friday, December 23, 2005

Da ride's

Well last night we went to the indoor skate park. I have to say the guys who ride there are real good bike handlers. They were flying and jumping every thing. I myself kept the bike way closer to the ground. I took one tumble and that was it. Bubba got out the spare cruiser and was hitting it with me. He got some skillz going and was doing everything. He was riding up the little stair set up and managed to get a pinch flat. Hmm a cylde and a pinch flat? Russell had a spare tube and Bubba was back at it. Russell took the night off as he had a bad head ache and didn't feel up to it. I liked the pool as I could handle the banks and didn't have to make high tight turns. It was fun and I would do it again.

Today I got the grocery shopping done and stoped a the shop and paid my bill. Then I went to meet the guys for the ride. Bubba, Jim, Mikey, Dr. Evil, Greg, Randy and myself hit the trails. We went into the woods and the snow made the riding tough and we decided to hit the road. I know Russell would have made the riding in the snow look easy but we didn't want to work that hard. Well then as we hit the road. I think I got the vibes of Dr. Evil's plan. I think it was to get rid of anybody that doesn't agree with him. We were going up Watertown Plank road and I figured that if I stayed in front of him his plan wouldn't affect me. It worked as his plan was to get rid of the single speeders on a Rig. First was Randy and then Bubba turned his Rig around and said he would see us back at the start. We never caught Bubba again so he must of been Hhhhhhaaaauuuuulllll'n because he was back before us. Actually Randy and Bubba I 'm sorry as I was attacking the hills and waiting at the top so the pace may have screwed because of that. I play better the next ride. The weather was great and I hope that the family plans allow me to catch the ride tomorrow. Just have to wait and see. Later...

No comments: