Thursday, December 22, 2005

New addition

Today I got the Specialized Hemi expert that we ordered for Nate. It is a cool white color. I did get that look and we all know the look when brought it home. Cece knew that I was getting the bike but still another bike in the basement will always make her give me that look. Nate is by my brothers house today and he is spending the night as he is helping my parents and brother insulate the 3rd floor of the house. So he doesn't know that I brought the bike home. He will race it at the New Years race in Indiana It is a little longer then the Jr that he is racing now so the position should help. Maddie is looking forward to riding the other 20 inch bike at the next open gate practice.

Tonight I finished wrapping about half of the presents and will finish the rest later. My back was getting sore from sitting on the floor. I don't mind the shopping and all but I hate the wrapping. If I had it my way I would put all the presents in a bag. Now all I have to buy is the bottle of gin for my 87 year old Grandma. She likes her booze so I get a bottle for Christmas every year. I know you all think I'm bad but that is what she likes so why not make her happy.

Tonight we are going to the skate park and riding our BMX bike with the guys from the shop. It will be fun and I hope that I don't hurt myself or others. I'm gong to try some of the jumps and see if I can get the skills to try at the BMX track. Hope to make it home in one piece.

Tomorrow I have to head it out early and do some grocery shopping and get the final stuff for the dinner Sat. Then get home and get to the 1pm ride with the guys. Well have to get my stuff and head to the skate park. Later...

No comments: