Saturday, December 03, 2005

Single again

No I didn't get tossed from the house. I broke out the Single speed again. Today I joined the gang for a ride along the lake front in Crud a hey. It was a little chilly in the morning so I put on clothes until I was warm. As we rode I got to warm. I had too much on. I was sweating my ass of. Russell, Coop, Jerry, Goat, Lori, Mikey, Jim, Rick, Kevin, Bender and myself were on the trails for a nice spin. Nobody went for a swim off the side and I think I'm the only one that took a nice spill. We rode for about 2 1/2 hours. It was a good ride.

Tonight I have a work Christmas party. I'm going for the free food and drinks. Tomorrow it's time to hit the BMX track. Nate and I are going and then come home and get the Christmas stuff out and put some of that up. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

It was to pleasant of a day for a swim. Next time I'm in.