Thursday, June 19, 2008

10#'s of crap in 2# bag

I tried to fit too much in today. I went to work and worked 6 hours and then decided to check the brakes on the truck. They have been thumping for a while and with the travels coming up it needed to be done. I called Coop and he said he could turn the rotors so I ran home and ripped then off and ran to his shop. I got new pads also as I had the calipers off and the needed to be replaced any ways after looking at them Ran home and got Nate and the bikes for the group ride. Nate made the break with the fast guys as I rode in with the rest of the group. It was still a great ride and we rode in right behind them by about a minute or 2 so it wasn't that far back. But he still rode strong with them. Then I ran home and put the brakes together. They included a stupid spring that kept falling off and it took about 30 minutes each side. Normally I can get it done in about 30 minutes but it took a little over and hour and a half. Well got it done and they worked like butter again. Thanks Coop. Cece made a pizza and I scarfed it down and now I need sleep. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep...your sleeping already! Man you have it made, I wish I could get to sleep that early.