Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kuwahara Klassic

Nate with his 1st place # plate and trophy.
Nate getting out of the gate in the main.
Out of turn 1 his has a 10 yard lead.
Out of turn 2 he increased the lead.
Rolls in for the win.
My main start before the crash.
Our class in the gate.
Mike leading Bryan in the 1st moto.
Bryan taking the lead in the main for the win.
Len getting the win today in the main.

Today Nate and I went for some BMX racing at the Franklin track. I was the Kuwahra Klassic today. It was a good turn out as we had 20 moto's today. Nate rolled with a nice win today and I had a 3rd place finish. In my main a young kid was with us and he moved over and fell on my rear wheel. I kept pedaling and rolled him off the wheel but I was in 5th place by then. I had to hit the gas and I caught a few of the riders but then I ran out of track and had to settle for a 3rd place. Fine with me as I didn't want to crash and be hurt'n for the ride tomorrow. Nate and I are heading up in the morning and hope to make it to the race before the start. See you at the races. Later..

1 comment:

Christine said...

Nice job Nate!