Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My New Ride

Here are a few pictures of my new 29er. Thanks to Len, Danny and Russell for helping me getting it rolling. It is a a Haro Mary SS. It is loaded with nothing but the best form the Hayes Bicycle Group. I got it together tonight and took it for a ride on some local trails by the lake front and it was smooth as butter. Can't wait to roll it out this weekend.







One of the heats for the Kerin last night.
Jeff B. in one of the races last night. Nate was on his wheel.

Nate in the consolation race last night.
My Torta from Sunday night after the weekend of races.
My plate after eating the entire thing.
Nate and Mitch trying to eat their Burritos that were the size of a Nerf football.
The 2 skinny boys looking at the dinner and thinking how the Hell can I eat all this. They each finished about half. Later..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet new ride Jay. Love the color.

Jay said...

Thanks. It looks real nice in the sunlight. Can't wait to bust it out and rough it up a little.