Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Nate's Graduation and Secret training



Nate doing a reading in the church service during graduation.
Nate getting his 8th grade diploma. His graduating class.
Nate and Fr. Norbie. Nate got the Fr. Norbie award for academic achievement and Christan values towards others.
Us and the Boy.

My brother Tim, Nate and Ken.


May parents and Nate.



Nate and Jessie.



Nate and Maddie.



Nate and Cece's Mother.


It was a real nice graduation and I can't believe that Nate will be a freshman next year. The time is going by fast. Next year we go through it all over again with Maddie and Jessie also will be having her First Communion. Now Nate is up north with my parents so it has been quite around here. Nice. He will be home Friday night though it will be back to normal in no time.


I did my secret training today since the Crystal Ridge time trials were called off. I got a 5 pound bag of Swedish fish. How much of a 5 pound bag can one eat? I think over half is gone and I fell a little sick. I don't think I can eat another one. Well I hope that the rain holds off and we get our training ride in tomorrow or I may have to do some more secret training. Later..

7 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Sour skittles, Snaps combo.
Nice contrast, Candy Crack

Iguana said...

Nice, very nice.
So, as a kid when I was in school. ya know, there is always a classmate you are atracted.
Which of the girls to his left is the one he likes? :-)

Jay said...

I think the one in the pink dress was one he liked for a little while. Then that one ended and who knows now.

Anonymous said...

Now that Nate has finished studying for his finals he can update his blog!

Anonymous said...

You're a man after my own heart Jay. (Swedish fish)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Nate on his success in and out of the classroom. He's a fine young man.

Christine said...

Next up: Drivers Lic and a new car:)

Great job on the Christian values thingy, that will always come in handy.