Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Circle racing

Went to the track for some fast and furious racing. I forgot how you need a few days on the fixie to get the legs used to 120 rpm for miles at a crack. I lasted as long as I could and hope to get in the groove in the next few weeks. Nate had a good night as he took a 2nd and a 3rd and stayed in the consolation race till the end. Next week I hope to get the track legs back under me. Picked up Russell to get his but to the track as his van coughed up a piece of important thingy from it's motor on the way to work so he hoofed it home and rode a bike to work. Cooper is taking care of the piece needed. So I drove over and picked his butt up and got it to the track.

Tonight the girls and my parents come back. That will be nice, but they all go back up Friday and then back next Tuesday or Wednesday. Man the good life. I'll post some pictures after work. Later..

No comments: