Friday, June 20, 2008

Bike..... Nice

Today after work I picked up the truck after Cece dropped it off to get new rubber on it. The tires had 70,000 on them and when I was doing the brakes I noticed a nail in the front and one in the back. That sucked big time. I was planing on getting new ones but I was going to hold off but now was better with some traveling coming up.

After getting the truck Cece and Nate and I went for a stroll on the single speeds. I let her ride the new bike and she loved it. Nate will now get the Gunnar as just lowering the seat it will fit him just fine. I finely kicked her off and let her ride the Gunnar the rest of the time as I needed some bonding with the new bike. Now I just trying to figure on what gear to run this weekend. Just may have to throw on a gear and just run what I brung.

Tomorrow Nate and I are doing the BMX races at Crystal Ridge as it is the Kuwahara Classic. Then we will see if we want to drive up or just do the drive up the morning of. I Hope that the rain holds off and we get to race the little bikes tomorrow. Now I need to get my feet up and sleep as my butt is tired. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: