Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beat Down but not done

Took the boys to the Thursday Night Beat Down tonight and they both rode well and strong. Nate was at the front much of the ride surfing wheels staying out of the wind but never further then a few back. Gage was in the middle by me and he had no problem hanging on either. The pace was at 26 or higher for about 3/4's of the ride. They got home and jumped in the pool and now they are playing some Wii games. I went into the basement and put a new front brake on Nate's mtn bike as a pin holding the front brake lever fell out at the races last night. I had to put 2 zip ties to hold it on so he could race. I'll have to look at it after our vacation. I also got my rear wheel back thanks to Russell and Carlos. I got it locked and loaded in the bike again. I also talked to Len and ordered up another set to have a spare set at the races. Now I need a few more Swedish fish and hit the bed. Later..

2 comments:

tosacrosser said...

Swedish fish? Did you have them wrapped around cocktail weenies? You know, sushi trailer park style.

Jay said...

Sending Cece to the store to pick some up. She is also getting some Twinkies so I can wrap some Swedish Fish a round those to. Now that is real mans sushi.