Monday, June 09, 2008

Water anyone?

I went for a ride today and I didn't take the camera as it was a little dark out side and I thought maybe I would get caught in the rain. I road along the lake front and when I got into South Milwaukee I came along all these people walking down to Grant park. I figured that they were going down to the creek to see the water fall. Well when I got down the hill the water fall was huge and part of the road was washed away. It was real scary to see how fast the water was moving and how close the kids were getting even as their parents were right there. I rode on and just laughed to myself. There was water everywhere as I rode on. I took it easy as Nate and I have the Midwest BMX Nationals this weekend. We leave on Wed and start racing Thursday. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

good luck guys, bring home some goods