Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Packed up

I went over the little bikes and they are ready to go. Man this week is flying by and I hope I don't forget anything for the races this weekend. Got the tent, sleeping bags, air mattress, pillows, gear, clothes, bug stuff, tools, extra wheels, cooler of drinks, and food. I preregistered Nate for the races and I will try the 20 inch again and then the cruiser and see how I feel. I will race the races on Thursday and Friday and then have to see how they go and then maybe the ones one the weekend. Nate is going cruiser this weekend instead of the 20 inch to see how that goes at this Nationals. I offered that he can do both but he said that is to much and just wants to see how the cruiser goes this round. What ever I said.

Nate and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon and then we are heading to the Nationals. This one is always fun as they are close and everyone from the area tracks races this one. It should be a blast as we camp with the Dickerson's, Fred, Todd and a few others. The last 2 years have been a blast. Well time to run to the store and pick up the last few things. Later..

1 comment:

EXPO Racing said...

Good Luck