Monday, June 23, 2008

Spin to win

Got home from work and put a new stem on the Gunnar. Then Nate and I went out for a nice ride on the single speeds. The Gunnar fits him way better then his old Gary Fisher as he has way out grown it as the seat post is 2 inches past the limit and it is a extra long post on top of it. We had to spin the junk out of the legs as Nate wants to race the track tomorrow night again. I'll go and see how I feel and I may try it again. I have to get the track legs back as the speed and rpm killed me last week. I felt a little tired and stiff this morning from the race yesterday but as I was at work I felt better as the day went on. I'm hoping that the time trials are on this week but I haven't heard anything yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Now I have to get downstairs and lift weights. Later..

No comments: