Wednesday, July 09, 2008

6 Things you may not want to know

I was tagged by Chris and I figured I would play to this point as I think everyone else has been tagged. If not consider yourself LUCKY as I will stop it here.

1. I enjoy going to work. Not all do but I do as it is a outdoor job testing gas meters and then when foul weather comes I go inside and test scales. I get to leave my name every where I go. If you are on the south side of Milwaukee look on a pump or scale and you will see my name on it. The kids get a kick out of it.

2. If you need something and I have it, you can have it if I'm not using it. I have a lot of stuff and a lot of people have a lot of it. No problem just ask and it is yours.

3. I will do anything once. Well most anything as the leg has put the brakes on some things. I was lucky to have crossed many things off before the accident, but now many of the other things just don't matter if I don't try them.

4. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Many people don't like that but many others know where I stand and just roll with it. It is just the way I am.

5. I like being on the run. I like to be busy and moving, just my style I guess.

6. I like my car and truck clean and waxed. It is something that easy and I just enjoy doing. Wash them after a rain and wax them at least 1 a month when the weather is good.

This is me and I will get older but never grow up. Later..

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wasn't sure you'd play along -- you were one of the last WORS folks not to get tagged!