Sunday, July 27, 2008

Alterra

Today was a great day to race. Well for the boys. Nate, Myles and Mitch toed the line today, I volunteered and passed on the racing part. I was wishing I raced and then I glad I didn't, just 2nd guessing if I did but in the end there is always more satisfaction in helping at a race. Well in the race Myles got the hole shot and then Nate was on his wheel. After the 1st lap they looked good and then on lap 2 Nate hit a tree and lost some ground. Myles turned up the heat and ways putting down the hurt today and finished 1st in class and 3rd overall. Nate finished 2nd after another crash on the last lap. Mitch raced his single speed and pulled the plug. I watched the rest and seen some long and tired faces. After watching the rest finish their races I was sun burned and needed to get home and get my ride in. Now tomorrow Nate, Myles and myself are going to help Marty hand out and fit bike helmets at the West Allis festival. Hope everyone haad a good race and see you at the 24-9. Later..

No comments: