Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feeling better

Man for the last 2 days something got inside of me and was taring me apart. I think that a infection got into my bad leg by the knee as that is where is was hurting and red. I opened up the scab this morning and now I feel like a million bucks. The good thing is that I can just pull the scab off and not feel a thing, but the bad is it takes forever to heal and I get infections. For the last 2 days I was hurting as my body ached from head to toe and everywhere just hurt to the touch. I went to the track last night and even if I wanted I could not have gotten a leg over the top of a bike. So it was good the Myles was a long as he rode my bike and raced. He looked good and if he more time I think he would be right in the mix for the money. Nate took a 2nd and 4th last night in his class and a 3rd in the 15-18 year old. I got home last night and I could barely move and Cece made a big banana shake and I drank that and got the chills for about an hour and then fell a sleep. That may be just what I needed as I got up this morning and now I'm back to normal. I brought Mitch and Gage back with me from the track also so now I have 4 teenage boys in the house. At least I'm at work all day and Cece has to deal with them. Tonight we are going to go Crystal Ridge and ride a few night laps and then recharge the lights and get ready for the weekend. Later..

3 comments:

Chris said...

Are you ever "normal?"

See you guys this weekend!

Chris said...

Hey, can you tell Nate I grabbed wristbands for him and the team.

Jay said...

I'm far from normal but I was feeling worse then normal.

The kids arre excited to get the wrist bands. see you this weekend.