Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Busy as heck

Last night we all went out for Nate and Maddie's birthday. Nate turns 14 on 7/11 and Maddie 0n 8/4. So all of us, my parents, Cece's mom, Tom, Ken and Gage. We went to Botanas as the kids always love it there. It was a nice dinner and then my parents drove back to Rhinelander. I got the track bikes ready and a road bike that has been hanging in the basement to let a bmx friend try the Monday night track stuff. I hope Curt likes it. Then it was time to go to bed.

Tonight I dropped Gage back off with Jeremey and Destiny after a nice 14 day stay with us. It was nice to have him and my kids behaved the entire time also. So I hope Gage had fun. And Jeremey and Destiny thanks for the basket and the goodies we will enjoy them all. The track was fast and fun. The Mayors Cup was fast and I was out and kept going till I popped. The other races were the same as I finished in the field and was first out in the miss and out. Nate did good he got a 3rd in the scratch race, 4th in the miss and out and finished 1 down in the 25 lap points. Now I need to eat and go to bed. Later..

No comments: