Monday, July 28, 2008

Ooops

I forgot to mention that Gage had a great race again and won. He is improving and getting better each race. Congrats on the win Gage.

Now Nate, Myles and myself are heading to hand out free helmets and fit them on kids at the West Allis safe night out. Nate and I helped last year and it was fun so we are heading back this year. Maddie would had come to help but she went back with Myles parents and is spending the week there. It has been a quite night here and I think a few more to come. The pool is looking great and Jessie has been enjoying it. Thanks Mark for the info to get our pool back to a clear swimming hole. As I type Nate, Cece and Myles are at the park working with Jessie at the park on riding her bike without the training wheels. Watch out Randy she will be passing you soon. Have to get running. Later..

No comments: