Friday, July 18, 2008

Mt Snow

Got here yesterday and ran into Myles right away and then got unloaded and pre rode the course. Man there is 3 miles of climbing on each 5 miles lap. Not your little hill climbs but up the ski runs steep. It is going to be a long race. I'm going to need to borrow a bigger cog from Aris and try to make it as easy as possible on the climbs as I suck on hills. Oh well what hurts you only makes you stronger. The boys are going to have a race on their hands also. It is going to be the largest field that they have dealt with all year as there may be more then 30 in their class. After sitting around for a while the girls went swimming and I hit the course for another lap with team Expo. It was a good lap a little better then the first one but I still had my doubts why I want to race but in the end I'm here so here it goes. Now I have to get out side and cheer in Bender then the kids, Expo and then Jesse, Marko, Chris and TJ today. I race at 8 tomorrow. Later..

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good Luck guys! Keep us posted!