Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2

The second day of the conference was better then the 1st. I have 1 thing to tell you that you can be assured that living in the Midwest that you are getting the gas that you are paying for. With the temperatures being very consistant in the ground tanks through out the year and the temps remaining the same in the summer the fuel coming out is accurate. If you go to Texas or Alaska that might be a different story.

But again now only 1 more day and then we head to Mt Snow for some racing. Today we had a little longer lunch so Nate and I got a ride in early today. That will be nice as we will eat dinner at a decent time apposed to 8 like the last few nights. It was beautiful down by Lake Champlain and there was a ton of people and boats out. I then had a quick lunch and went back to sitting on my butt listening to people talk. Now Cece and the kids went to Ben and Jerry's factory for a tour. The tours end at 5 and my conference ends at 5 so we would never had made it. So off they went with out me. I hope that they bring some back for me as I told them to pack a cooler with ice and try to bring me a pint of ice cream back. Tonight we will head to the lake and see what we find to eat. I just love walking and seeing the huge lake and mountains everywhere. It has been nice even though I have to spend all day in the conference as now there is only 1 more day till 10 days of fun. After the Nationals we may head to Noe York city or to the coast some where and then to Niagara Falls and some other stops on the way home. Just have to see the weather and where Cece has the truck pointed. Later..

No comments: