Saturday, July 19, 2008

Results of the best

Well the fast guys went and they are freak'n fast. Adam Craig just rode away from the rest with Trebon in 2nd and HKB in 3rd. Tj took a 22nd I think and then Chris P was about 27th and Mike was a few spots further. Marko flatted at the top of the hill on the first lap and had to walk it out. Jesse was just not on his game and pulled the plug after 2 laps. It was a good race to watch and see how fast those guys really are. They pulled laps that where just amazing and they ride the single track like nothing you ever see in any of our races. Fun time. Now they have to get ready for the short track tomorrow. I hope that the rain we are getting right now doesn't mess things up to much. Yeah right I hope it does as that will make more fun for us to watch.

I'm tired as hell right now and we are getting ready to head to the bar for a drink. I'm glad I raced but the hills here are just amazing to climb. I finished 28th today and I'm glad with that as I have not climbed hills like these ever much less in a single speed gear. My arms are tired and the legs are burning but it is a got feeling as it was earned. Now it is time to have a cold one. Later..

No comments: