Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fried

I don't know if I more fried from the race or the drive home. I was missing home after being a week away as it is always nice to sleep in your own bed. I love going up by Wade but the drive home just sucks. The race was good I took a 4th after a sprint against another racer but I just started it to soon and ran out of gas. Maybe if I waited the result might have been different then again maybe not. Nate had a ok race as he took a 3rd. Mitch had a great race and Myles rode real strong. Now the ride home just plain old sucked. After stopping in Black River Falls for Taco John's the traffic got bad and it took 5 hours for the ride home. After yelling at the kids a few times I was glad to get home and relax.

Now one week of work and then 2 weeks out East to Vermont. 1 week for work and then a week of vacation with the family. While I work they get to play. Then we are doing the Mtn Bike National Championships and then a week of traveling. Should be fun. I need sleep. Later..

No comments: