Friday, July 18, 2008

Results of the first racers

Tom Bender was a finisher today as I forgot his place, and when I walked past where they post them I forgot to look. I think he finished in the 20's. His race was fast and he looked good but it just got brutal as it went on. He was racing a 1x9 and he may have needed a little more from the way it looked. He finished strong though.

Team Expo was off next and Aris was leading but on the last time up his gear was a tad tall and the guys caught him and he finished 3rd. Gus looked strong and I will get his finish later as he was catching racers on the last lap. Theo looked good in the start and then faded a little as the race went on and he finished in the middle I believe. Again I will get the finishes later.

Nate and Myles go off for their race in about an hour so we are just relaxing for a second and then they will get a warm up and off they will be. I will post the results later. Later..

3 comments:

Christine said...

Go Nate and Miles! Wish I was there to watch. thanks for the up-date Jay!

Mountaingoat said...

Call me after the boys race.

Jay said...

No problem Christine and thanks.

Jeremey I'll call you when they are done. Man I can't wait till this race is over, I'm going crazy. Got to go and get them ready. Later..