Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Night Life

Tonight the boys and I went for a night ride. Had to get one out before we head to the 24/9 tomorrow. They all rode well and now we just have to get the race started and they should do well. The boys were hitting the trails as smooth as butter so I hope the others that they will be catching can get out of their way to not hold them up. Heading up tomorrow afternoon to get the spots put aside and then getting a room to sleep in and then set everything for the race.

I called the Dr. and he called in a antibiotic and I started that should take care of the infection that started in the knee. It was nice that I have been there so many times that all he does is call it in and I pick it up. He knows that when I say I have a infection that now he just calls in the prescription and saves me the visit. My knee feels good even after 2 of the pills. I just have a little redness and swelling but it is way better. Well time to eat some Ramen noddles and shower. Later..

No comments: