Friday, July 25, 2008

Way cool

Talked to Mark and he told me the secret to having the pool back to a algae free state. I went to the pool store and picked up the ingredients and added them and wondered all day when they would start to work. I like to see things change in front of my eyes but was not happening so I beginning to 2nd guess what was going to happen and when it would. We got home from the ride last night and still nothing was going on in the pool. The algae was still there from the 2 weeks it was covered while we played out east. Well I looked online and checked the chlorine levels once more and added more shock and then went to bed. I was thinking that I would just empty clean the pool and start again. Got up this morning and it was clear and all the algae was gone and just the debris was on the bottom. I vacuumed it up and now we are waiting for the chlorine levels to come back down to a safe state. I hope it doesn't take to long as I did super shock it so it may take awhile. Thanks Mark as it worked and the kids are looking forward to getting in. Later..

No comments: