Sunday, November 09, 2008

1st 1st


A bad picture of Nate coming into turn 1. This place really sucks to take pictures in.

The barn was hopping today. I think the moto total was light as the was only 52 today. I didn't race the cruiser and Nate only raced the cruiser. He has a tough group to race in so he now picks just 1 or the other. He took a 3rd in the cruiser main today against a solid group of kids. I took my first win today on the 20 inch. The group is fun and just my speed as the cruiser is class is the fastest out there and those guys are plain old good racers. Racing the cruiser for the last few years has made it a lot easier to race the Novice 20 inch class as most are just starting out racing and I have a few under the belt. It is nice to be racing the bmx bikes again and we are looking forward to seeing that group of racers again. We will miss the gate practice this Wed because Cece and I are going to a wine and dinner party at Tess's. Time to get some heat on the back as I strained it at the track this afternoon. Man I'm getting old. Later..

No comments: