Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chief's Casa

Today we got more trees cut down, split and stacked. More to to come tomorrow as we are cutting a few more and cutting a few that blew over in a recent storm. After the work was done for the day my Dad and I went over to the Chief's house to hunt. Mt Dad went to a deer stand at the edge of the woods and I went to a corner of 4 fields. I sat in the sun and read my book watching and waiting for some deer. About 4pm I look to the field to my right and see 4 doe coming my way. I kept an eye on them and was hoping that they would hop the fence by me as there was the Chief's house and then his neighbors house in the direction I had to shoot. No luck as they looked at he fence and then turned and walked away. No deer hanging yet. Maybe tomorrow as we are going to go back to hunt by the Chiefs after we get some work done in the morning. I need a beer. Later..

No comments: