Monday, November 03, 2008

Pictures of fun and suffering

Here are some of the pictures that I got from the race on Saturday. I think that the course that the Polska team lays out is one of the best ones, I think ours disagree but I just watch and Nate races so maybe I don't know how hard it really is. But the racers all look like they are suffering. I will post the pictures from the night race and the Sunday cross race. Later..



Perfect form here, notice the carrying of the bike?

















Doug warming the sauce for the spaghetti.








2 comments:

Dano said...

Thx for the top billing.

Yeah, Im perfecting the one handed on the bar bike toss.

Jay said...

It was a great save as I thought you were goinng to fall right on top of your bike. Sorry for so few pic's but Angie was talking and I would loose track of people coming up. See you in Whitewater.