Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Good old Barn

The guys put together another awesome track again. It is a jumping and manual track from the start to the finish. Nate looked good out of gates considering he hasn't done any in like 2 plus months. He was also getting the feeling for the new track and should be jumping and manualling in the next few weeks. I remembered that Cece and I are going to a wine tasting next Wed so we will be missing the next practice but we will make the races this Sunday. I only took the 20 inch bike tonight and I think that is the bike I will be racing most of the season. I told Payton tonight that I kind of like my 20 inch bike more then the 24 inch bike, and now I get to suck on 2 bmx bikes instead of 1. I make the mains but that is about as far as I go, never a win but a lot of fun. Nate and I just finished our Torta's ( Mexican sandwich ) the size of a Nerf football and I'm tired. Later..

No comments: