Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Full throttle ahead

Here is Jessica at the Sheboygan race. She already had thoughts about beating Randy. She asked to ride again when I picked her up from the sitters house. I will have to ask Bubba how he got his girls beating Randy at such a young age. I'm thinking Jess should be handing out a good old beat down by age 7 as Nate was already doing it on a regular basis at that age.
I have to say that the weather sucks as the lights are charged and Nate and I are ready to hit the trails for some good riding. Oh well there is some cross this weekend and some bmx'n. Maybe this will be a true ugly cross race. Nothing like trashing a bike just for a 30 minute race. Then it is a double race weekend at the barn.
Also tonight Cece has a soccer game and they have no subs so she should be tired for school tomorrow. Glad to see her doing something she always liked and gave up when the punks came around. They are 0-1-1 as of right now and I hope that they can pull off a few wins during the year.
Tomorrow Cece and I are going to a nice dinner and wine tasting. We are hoping that while we are gone that the kids don't kill each other or destroy the house. I think that Jess will keep the other 2 in line as I think she is more mature some times. I hear some goofing around downstairs and I better get at it as it is just a second away from disaster. Later..

No comments: