Monday, November 10, 2008

Randy beater

Jess in training to beat Randy next year. Nice to have another kid in the house that wants to ride a bike. She was asking about bmx to, that would be cool. Just for now just some bike riding while we hit the trainer.

Jess in training to beat randy in Citizen next year.
Making sure the speed and RPM are high enough.

With a few of these hanging around it isn't hard to find a bike that fits a kid. Jess asked if she could ride after school so I got out Maddie's old road bike that she had out grown and fit Jess on it. I put it on the mag trainer and got her going. Just easy and only 20 minutes today as she road for an hour on Saturday while I was at work with Nate. To long I thought but she liked it. But it will be short and sweet for now.
Cece is at soccer practice so I'm on dinner duty. Lasagna, garlic bread and a salad is on order. Not always frozen pizza or hot dogs and beans for the kids when I cook. Have to get the garlic bread in the oven. Out of here. Later..


2 comments:

Dano said...

She already has more trainer time in that I do!

Jay said...

When a kid asks to ride either inside or outside you say go ahead. It is kind of cool.