Sunday, November 02, 2008

Learning


This weekend of cross racing has been a lot of learning for Nate. Yesterday crashing 2 times and dropping a chain he still chased and fought to get his finish. Today he stopped in the 1st lap by me and said I still have my warm up coat on I said just go he still stopped and took it off so he wouldn't his hi number. I took it and off he was on the chase. He chased and worked his way to about 15 seconds behind Mitch but get the gap closed. He still kept on and that was good to see. He was a little tired after racing the night race and cross race yesterday but still had the energy to ride his bike to a friends after eating and cleaning up when we got home. I'm off to the Russell ride. I will post a bunch of pictures from the weekend later. Later..

No comments: