Friday, November 28, 2008

Lazy

I have been sleeping in every morning except the opening morning. My alarm goes off at 5:30 but I just turn it off and then roll back over. I figure the deer are sleeping in too as it is to cool in the morning to move. It is nice to get the 9 hours of sleep every night as that never happens at home. I plan on going out in a few minutes after I get something to eat for breakfast.

I will also miss the big shopping day that most of you are hitting to catch the big deals, my loss I guess. The rest of the gang should be here it about 3 hours so the noise level should get crazy high and the peace and quite will something of the past. Nate is going to come out and sit in the deer stand with me or my Dad. Time to see if he can just sit there and not move for 3 to 4 hours. Maybe we will see a deer that we will be able to get a shot at. Oh well time to get out and hunt. Later..

No comments: