Thursday, November 27, 2008

More warmth


This morning we got out and cut a bunch of trees down and then split and stacked it for Wade. He now has more wood then ever before and can sit back and enjoy the warmth. After that my Dad and I want back to the Police Chief's place to hunt and with the gusting winds we didn't see a thing. Oh well at least we don;t have to worry about what to do with a deer right now. Still 3 days to get one though.


Talked to Cece today and the rest of the family is going to her mothers for Thanksgiving. Wish I could be in both spots at the same time. But I'm lucky as Cece, my brother Tim, the kids and her Mom are coming up here tomorrow. So I guess I'm lucky as we still get to have a great Thanksgiving together. I can't wait.


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone....

No comments: