Saturday, November 08, 2008

New racer in the house

While I was helping hand out free Flu shoots Nate and Jess rode their bikes. Nate rode my road bike and Jess was able to ride the spin bike. We had some road shoes that fit her and Nate rode the rollers. They did a hour interval workout and Jess said she wants to ride when ever we do. Watch out Randy she is gunning for you.

I was at one of the fire houses for 5 hours handing out free Flu shoots and I couldn't believe that we didn't get rid of them all. I waited to make sure and that we wouldn't run out and the nurses then talked me into getting one. I haven't ever gotten one before but I figured I would try it this year. Now I better not get sick.

Tomorrow is bmx racing in the barn for the first time this year so that should be fun. I'm going to race the 20 inch and Nate will race his cruiser. Later..












1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

Randy rode the fixie trike tonight @ the team party. He cut the course though. Jess may have to watch out for Haulin' after all.